Author Topic: Alpha 0.7 Update Mod Breaker  (Read 1884 times)

December 06, 2015, 06:46:42 PM
Read 1884 times

KarlHeinz

• Information
    • View Profile
Well, in the Steam page you announced a number of changes that will come in the next update, and that they will break the mods. Well, I have been working hard on a Mod in the recent weeks (I'm still adding the first software, which already has 59 features), and I wonder how much the mods will break. You know, if the current model will be completely discarded, or only new things will be added. It would be nice to have that information for me to know if it is worth continuing working on the Mod or if I should wait for the update came out.

December 08, 2015, 04:06:08 AM
Reply #1

khornel

• Dev
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Software Inc
I will update the wiki with all necessary information once the new update is ready.

I'm not discarding the current model, however there will be some pretty big changes. The server attribute of features have been completely rebalanced, in my tests it lies somewhere between 0.001 and 0.01, for the most part, I will put up a formula to explain it on the wiki once the time comes. Other than that, software types now require that you define software categories and company types have been changed almost completely.

December 08, 2015, 10:53:17 PM
Reply #2

KarlHeinz

• Information
    • View Profile
Then the Feature System will roughly remain the same?