Author Topic: Awards  (Read 2365 times)

August 11, 2015, 01:04:02 PM
Read 2365 times

asomy

• Information
    • View Profile
I'm missing some little goals. Of course you have the result of success in dollars. I played till 1986 already and I don't know, if there will be some awards later on.
If not, maybe it will be a suggestions for implementing.

You could get awards in software tests (newspaper/magazines) or maybe earn a few bucks when listed in the Software Top Ten. Maybe give some interviews (splash screen) with options how to represent you software (with results in reputation and
popularity). You could get awards framed and use it like paintings for decorations.

And maybe this awards could be linked with steam-achievements  8)

August 11, 2015, 04:36:18 PM
Reply #1

Chckn

• Information
  • I like chicken nuggets.
    • View Profile
I like this idea.

August 13, 2015, 07:30:57 AM
Reply #2

Lazosa

• Information
    • View Profile
Good idea i especilly like the idea of interviews and representing your company
Follow Me on Twitch : www.twitch.tv/brolazosa

August 21, 2015, 01:32:41 PM
Reply #3

Aryanrsh

• Information
    • View Profile
i would like improved magazines and newspapers interviews and awards and review of every software and software usage world wide and how many people are using and are there any piracy in your software's going if u can take a step to block the system and also if u can know which software types are in demand what will be hype which rival companies are developing and marketing which software and i would love to have rival companies competing with my company and my softwares that would be total fun

August 21, 2015, 05:47:56 PM
Reply #4

davidarmstrong488

• Information
    • View Profile
I'd like if you could throw your own company's convention, or attend conventions on the calendar.

August 21, 2015, 06:30:32 PM
Reply #5

Aryanrsh

• Information
    • View Profile
Convention in software company won't match I guess its good with game companies n best at it not in this because then what will b the difference between this game and other games