Author Topic: Can someone make a 100% effectiveness and happiness mod?  (Read 4826 times)

August 09, 2015, 09:02:17 PM
Read 4826 times

Apple

• Information
    • View Profile
I'm terrible at making mods for any game, so I need someone to make me a 100% effectiveness and happiness mod because I think im at a bug where they just wont work for some reason. I'll add a pic below and most of my employees just don't work. I fired the whole team and rehired a new team and same thing. PLEASE!

August 09, 2015, 09:14:43 PM
Reply #1

JackBank

• Information
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I don't think we can do that before the developer of the game giving us opportunity to mod it. for now (what i know of) we can only mod personalities, software, scenarios, events and more companies
Check out my mod at Mo' Stuff Mod

August 09, 2015, 11:19:33 PM
Reply #2

Boss Sauce

• Information
    • View Profile
One thing that can really decrease employee effectiveness is the computer they are using. Try calling/hiring an IT staff to fix up the computers
Proud owner of the ModSauce! Check it out below!
http://softwareinc.coredumping.com/forum/index.php?topic=129.0

August 10, 2015, 01:02:05 PM
Reply #3

Squalalah

• Information
    • View Profile
One thing that can really decrease employee effectiveness is the computer they are using. Try calling/hiring an IT staff to fix up the computers

Listen Freddie. call IT/Maintenance, and add some plants, for my office, per employee, there 2 table, 1 for computer, one for office plant. 260% hapiness and same for efficiency

August 10, 2015, 03:17:02 PM
Reply #4

amensch

• Information
  • Live a life worth remembering.
    • View Profile
The group in the bottom right corner isn't working because there are no Support Tickets in queue. Is that the problem?

August 11, 2015, 09:45:51 PM
Reply #5

Grabarz

• Information
    • View Profile
1. separate rooms
make room's for max 4-5 employers (over that value they suffer of crowd symptom), i suggest to build 5x5 rooms
2. be sure that every room contain:
- flowers,
-light lamp (depends of time of their work however i suggest to add 1 lamp in center of room [after 14pm light value is dropping]),
-cooler,
-heater (can be placed under cooler)
-those better seats,
3. choose your employers by compatibility perk (starts from green normal -higher value is better of course)
4. after patch 5.3 cleaners and maintenance are much more efficient use them same as IT stuff
5. and remember most valuable thing in office is good coffee so spend some money and buy good coffee machines