Author Topic: Servers  (Read 2507 times)

August 02, 2015, 01:58:40 AM
Read 2507 times

ZCKman

• Information
    • View Profile
Hi I am new to the forums and have had the game about a week (I love it) But I am still trying to figure out how to work some things. If anyone can help me with any of the questions it would be a great help. Thanks!

1) Server Distribution- Ok so I have a server room with a single server called "Core Server". Its current stats are Power 156 Count 39 (All server towers) Load .27 Processes 1
My popularity on distribution channel is going down to below one percent. How many more server towers do I need to bring up my popularity?

2) How do I use receptionist staff? Also (My guess is receptionist works with Physical Stores for distribution. If I am right then my question really is "How do I make a physical store?")

Thanks!

August 02, 2015, 02:00:43 AM
Reply #1

ZCKman

• Information
    • View Profile
I should also tell you, money is no object. I have a 2billion dollar mod. I have barely made a dent.

August 02, 2015, 03:17:29 AM
Reply #2

Chckn

• Information
  • I like chicken nuggets.
    • View Profile
More servers won't bring more popularity I think. Don't count me accountable for that though.

Receptionist need a reception desk and there must be a sofa for people with deals to come and sit in. They allow deals to occur. People come and leave an offer with your receptionist.

August 02, 2015, 03:24:12 AM
Reply #3

ZCKman

• Information
    • View Profile
Ok then how do I get more popularity? And thanks about the receptionist that helps a lot.

Correction- Ok so my receptionist goes to work at her desk but when I go to the distribution channels it still states I have no physical store. How do I change that?
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 03:26:08 AM by ZCKman »

August 02, 2015, 04:04:27 AM
Reply #4

Chckn

• Information
  • I like chicken nuggets.
    • View Profile
There are no physical stores.
I do not know how to increase popularity.