Author Topic: List of Mods / Mod index  (Read 4872 times)

April 23, 2017, 12:51:55 PM
Read 4872 times

UnderTrack

• Information
    • View Profile
Yo guys, I have been out of the game for a while now, I used to play in 8.10.15, now I just got to the 9.6.6 .
(I'm not allowed to put money on steam so I play on crack sorry if it don't please you but I don't have the choice for still 2 years)

So I'd like to know if there's any existing list (up to date) of mods per version, or if someone is working on some kind of one.
(I say "up to date" because the first one who says This one, it's totaly out dated ;P)

Because I plan on making a index for ppls that are too busy to search for years to get something that don't work or isn't compatible with their version. So I won't make it if it's already done ;P

It'd be also great if someone could tell me if something changed in modding, like any API/typing changes, so I know if I can update my mods or not.

Yo, sorry if you expected a index, not yet :P . I'll make it but for now I'm hired to work on something else so yeah, come back when the name and the icon of the thread changes
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 07:31:08 AM by UnderTrack »

April 24, 2017, 05:28:32 AM
Reply #1

pokmon987

• Information
  • Misk Creator and "Lead" for The Hybrid Project
    • View Profile
Yeah, <Category> now needs to be listed in every feature. Basically the only difference...

April 25, 2017, 02:46:23 PM
Reply #2

UnderTrack

• Information
    • View Profile
Ok, thanks, Just got back into it, and yeah seems like this version isn't mod breaker

September 28, 2017, 09:08:20 AM
Reply #3

JaneIsabellez

• Information
    • View Profile
This forum is very good, I have a lot of knowledge.

« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 02:27:24 AM by JaneIsabellez »