• More than one team in a room 5 2
Currently:  

Author Topic: More than one team in a room  (Read 1688 times)

March 24, 2017, 04:45:05 PM
Read 1688 times

benrowe

• Information
    • View Profile
Just a suggestion about tweaking this mechanic a touch.

I completely understand that in an office, in real life, there can be a negative effect of more than one team in a room together as they can distract each other with their different tasks, etc, but I don't see why they are getting upset when there is more than one team in a recreational room like a break room or a canteen. In every organisation I've ever worked in, it's pretty cool to speak to people in other teams over lunch, find out what they're up to, make new friends, that sort of thing.

I guess my suggestion is this: remove the negative modifier for more than one team from all rooms except offices.

March 27, 2017, 07:05:04 PM
Reply #1

SuperMaddog

• Information
  • I'm a modder. Making "Hacking Softwares"
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure that this is a little bug. This also happens when staff is outside  to come in, or go out. I'm sure that the devs will fix this soon when they are further in the production.
Making "Hacking Softwares". If you want to suggest anything for me to add, please message me :)

July 21, 2017, 04:32:22 AM
Reply #2

zeonos

• Information
    • View Profile
I can understand different skill sets, but as long as they perform the same type of task (design, art, marketing or programmers) it shouldnt give problems.

March 11, 2019, 11:13:45 PM
Reply #3

axell

• Information
    • View Profile
My suggestion is to remove the negative modifier for more than one team from all rooms (and for offices too). Exception can be done only for meeting rooms. For working rooms distance can be use instead. If members of different teams are seating in different corners of the room or have cubical walls between each other - it shouldn't be a problem